Thursday 14 October 2010

Ancient texts (sacred and - mostly - profane): 1

Long-since-contextless stuff found on my old phone (the one I dropped into a urinal at the Tabasco Lunch, 2008):
It seems there is a Post-Colonialism seminar after all. First session: 'Clitoridectomy, Nationalism, Prostitution and Translation in Ngugi's fiction'.
- AC, scholar
The lovely, tall, blonde air hostess' arse is rubbing against my shoulder. Thanks again for the lift.
- JS, emigrant and brother
I just woke up in a hotel room in Birmingham next to a nameless naked girl.
- DSH, predator
Have stolen booze from a hotel and priest in one evening, so yes.
- CG, Anglican
As excuses go, 'I can't, I'll be in Kazakhstan' has a certain ring to it.
- AC, ex-girlfriend

and my favourite, I think:
Hope you're not too drunk
.- RL, optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment